Here’s a power breakfast for someone who wants to stay full until lunch or if you are a fitness person it takes care of all your nutrition needed for the first part of your day… EGGS BAKED IN AVOCADO. This is a recipe inspired by Lizzie Fuhr Popsicle fitness.
1 whole avocado, 2 Eggs, so fresh herbs of your taste like chives, black pepper!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice the avocados in half, and take out the pit. Scoop out about two tablespoons of flesh from the center of the avocado, just enough so the egg will fit snugly in the center.
- Place the avocados in a small baking dish. Do your best to make sure they fit tightly.
- Crack an egg into each avocado half. Try your best to crack the yolk in first, then let the egg whites spill in to fill up the rest of the shell.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the size of your eggs and avocados. Just make sure the egg whites have enough time to set.
- Remove from oven, then season with pepper, chives, and garnish of your choice. Enjoy!
- Try this, you will love me in the morning.